music

Jumat, 02 Desember 2011


2NE1′s Sandara Park standing next to a swimming pool: “Dazzling”

2NE1′s Sandara Park released her picture taken at a swimming pool in Singapore.
On December 1, she tweeted, “I’m now back in Korea! I went to the swimming pool in Singapore to look for Min Ji but only took a picture of myself! I heard it was still midsummer in Singapore so I took clothes mostly bright-colored. But it was hotter than I thought so I made a sleeveless shirt myself with a hooded shirt! Even though I was wearing a sleeveless shirt, I still sweated! But it’s really freezing here now,” and uploaded a picture.
She added, “2NE1! We couldn’t swim in the swimming pool. But we pretended to take a sunbath and enjoyed the free time as much as we could! The Singaporean fans who enthusiastically cheered for us in MAMA yesterday, you are the best! Thanks to you all, we had a great time! We’d love to open a concert in Singapore next time!”
In the picture, she is having apple-like hair and making a cute and lively face. Her bright smile makes people feel good. Especially her chopsticks-like skinny legs are drawing people’s attention.
People responded: “I love the background. It’s dazzling,” “She is so skinny. Her legs are like two straight lines,” “The picture makes me want to go to Singapore,” “You were great in MAMA. It was very impressive.”
2NE1 is releasing their first Japanese single album on December 16

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar